By this procedure, in the invisible, we can spot the features
of each part of the faces better.
The similarities are obvious:
- For the eyes: Almond shaped.
- For the nose: formed by the line which goes from the
root of the eyebrow to the base of the nose the sinuous line under the
nose with the loops on either side.
- The wrinkles under the nose, from the root of the nose
to the upper lip.
- The axial line of the mouth.
- For the lips: they are identical, the mouth is Picasso’s.
- For the oval shape of the face.
- Without omitting, the sinuous line going from the
eyebrow to the root of the nose which we also notice in Celestina,
Woman in Blue with a Beret , in Gertrude Stein and
in other portraits by Picasso.